Policy Analysts in the Bureaucracy Revisited: The Nature of Professional Policy Work in Contemporary Government
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
© The Policy Studies Organization
Politics & Policy
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 613–633, August 2011
How to Cite
HOWLETT, M. and WELLSTEAD, A. M. (2011), Policy Analysts in the Bureaucracy Revisited: The Nature of Professional Policy Work in Contemporary Government. Politics & Policy, 39: 613–633. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1346.2011.00306.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!