Is Local Spending Responsive to the Poor? An Appraisal of Resource Allocation and Electoral Rewards in Mexico
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
© The Policy Studies Organization
Politics & Policy
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 1021–1052, December 2011
How to Cite
MORENO-JAIMES, C. (2011), Is Local Spending Responsive to the Poor? An Appraisal of Resource Allocation and Electoral Rewards in Mexico. Politics & Policy, 39: 1021–1052. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1346.2011.00328.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!