Why People (Dis)like the Public Service: Citizen Perception of the Public Service and the NPM Doctrine
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
© The Policy Studies Organization
Politics & Policy
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 997–1019, December 2011
How to Cite
ARIELY, G. (2011), Why People (Dis)like the Public Service: Citizen Perception of the Public Service and the NPM Doctrine. Politics & Policy, 39: 997–1019. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1346.2011.00329.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!