Why People (Dis)like the Public Service: Citizen Perception of the Public Service and the NPM Doctrine
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
© The Policy Studies Organization
Politics & Policy
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 997–1019, December 2011
How to Cite
ARIELY, G. (2011), Why People (Dis)like the Public Service: Citizen Perception of the Public Service and the NPM Doctrine. Politics & Policy, 39: 997–1019. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1346.2011.00329.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!