Acknowledgements: I would like to thank Politics & Policy's anonymous reviewers for their thoughtful critiques of earlier versions of this manuscript. Their comments were thorough and instructive, and the article is much better for the attention they devoted to it.
The Cross-Pressures of Religion and Contact with Gays and Lesbians, and Their Impact on Same-Sex Marriage Opinion
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
© The Policy Studies Organization
Politics & Policy
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 13–42, February 2012
How to Cite
BRAMLETT, B. H. (2012), The Cross-Pressures of Religion and Contact with Gays and Lesbians, and Their Impact on Same-Sex Marriage Opinion. Politics & Policy, 40: 13–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1346.2011.00337.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!