Acknowledgements: The authors thank Dan Amundson of the Center for Media and Public Affairs for his research assistance, the reviewers and editors of Politics & Policy for their helpful suggestions, and the Council for Excellence in Government and George Mason University for financial support. An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2011 meeting of the Eastern Communication Association. All errors and interpretations remain the authors’ responsibility.
News Coverage of New Presidents in The New York Times, 1981-2009
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
© The Policy Studies Organization
Politics & Policy
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 69–91, February 2012
How to Cite
FARNSWORTH, S. J. and LICHTER, S. R. (2012), News Coverage of New Presidents in The New York Times, 1981-2009. Politics & Policy, 40: 69–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1346.2011.00338.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!