Acknowledgements: This research was funded by a grant from Imagine Canada. The authors would like to thank Politics & Policy's anonymous reviewers for helpful comments and suggestions. Responsibility for the analysis to follow rests solely with the co-authors.
Political and Social Dimensions of Civic Engagement: The Impact of Compulsory Community Service
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
© The Policy Studies Organization
Politics & Policy
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 93–130, February 2012
How to Cite
HENDERSON, A., BROWN, S. D. and PANCER, S. M. (2012), Political and Social Dimensions of Civic Engagement: The Impact of Compulsory Community Service. Politics & Policy, 40: 93–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1346.2011.00341.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!