The Impact of Legislative Term Limits on State Debt: Increased Spending, Flat Revenue
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
© The Policy Studies Organization.
Politics & Policy
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 320–338, April 2012
How to Cite
DAY, J. and BOECKELMAN, K. (2012), The Impact of Legislative Term Limits on State Debt: Increased Spending, Flat Revenue. Politics & Policy, 40: 320–338. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1346.2012.00347.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!