Parenting Styles, Socialization, and the Transmission of Political Ideology and Partisanship
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
© The Policy Studies Organization
Politics & Policy
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 1106–1130, December 2012
How to Cite
R. Murray, G. and Mulvaney, M. K. (2012), Parenting Styles, Socialization, and the Transmission of Political Ideology and Partisanship. Politics & Policy, 40: 1106–1130. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1346.2012.00395.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!