FINITE ELEMENT SIMULATION OF ISOCLINIC AND ISOCHROMATIC PHASEMAPS FOR USE IN DIGITAL PHOTOELASTICITY
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2009, Society for Experimental Mechanics
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 38–44, January/February 2009
How to Cite
Ashokan, K. and Ramesh, K. (2009), FINITE ELEMENT SIMULATION OF ISOCLINIC AND ISOCHROMATIC PHASEMAPS FOR USE IN DIGITAL PHOTOELASTICITY. Experimental Techniques, 33: 38–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1567.2008.00368.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!