Editor’s Note: This ET feature series is intended as an introduction to this exciting area of experimental mechanics. It aims to increase awareness of active materials and to promote their consistent characterization by disseminating best practices from leading researchers in the field. Each article in the series will address the characterization of one commercially significant active material. Series editors: Nilesh D. Mankame and Paul W. Alexander.
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR CHARACTERIZING SHAPE MEMORY ALLOY WIRE: PART 2—FUNDAMENTAL ISOTHERMAL RESPONSES
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
© 2009, Society for Experimental Mechanics
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 51–62, January/February 2009
How to Cite
Churchill, C.B., Shaw, J.A. and Iadicola, M.A. (2009), TIPS AND TRICKS FOR CHARACTERIZING SHAPE MEMORY ALLOY WIRE: PART 2—FUNDAMENTAL ISOTHERMAL RESPONSES. Experimental Techniques, 33: 51–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1567.2008.00460.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!