DIGITAL REFLECTION PHOTOELASTICITY USING CONVENTIONAL REFLECTION POLARISCOPE
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2009
© 2009, Society for Experimental Mechanics
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 45–51, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Kasimayan, T. and Ramesh, K. (2010), DIGITAL REFLECTION PHOTOELASTICITY USING CONVENTIONAL REFLECTION POLARISCOPE. Experimental Techniques, 34: 45–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1567.2009.00537.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!