DATA ACQUISITION ARCHITECTURE FOR CAR SIMULATORS: APPLICATION IN DRIVING ADAPTATIONS FOR DISABLED
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2009
© 2009, Society for Experimental Mechanics
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 34–41, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Campelo, J.C., Martí, A., Pardo, J. and Serrano, J.J. (2010), DATA ACQUISITION ARCHITECTURE FOR CAR SIMULATORS: APPLICATION IN DRIVING ADAPTATIONS FOR DISABLED. Experimental Techniques, 34: 34–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1567.2009.00561.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!