The series, Modal Space—Back to Basics, features a variety of topics relating to modal analysis and its use for both analytical and experimental work. Some of the material presented here is excerpted from the multimedia format Modal Handbook on CD. Reader's questions regarding some common problems or misconceptions relating to modal analysis are welcome. These questions should be forwarded to Experimental Techniques, Jen Tingets, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hey–I ran a test and got some extra modes. Does the overall test set up have any effect?
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Author. Journal compilation © 2010, Society for Experimental Mechanics
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 9–10, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Avitabile, P. (2010), Hey–I ran a test and got some extra modes. Does the overall test set up have any effect?. Experimental Techniques, 34: 9–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1567.2010.00680.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!