Editor's Note: This ET feature series is intended as an introduction to this exciting area of experimental mechanics. It aims to increase awareness of active materials and to promote their consistent characterization by disseminating best practices from leading researchers in the field. Each article in the series will address the characterization of one commercially significant active material. Series editors: Nilesh D. Mankame and Paul W. Alexander.
Tips and Tricks for Characterizing Shape Memory Wire Part 5: Full-Field Strain Measurement by Digital Image Correlation
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2011
© 2011, GM Global Technology Operations Inc. Experimental Techniques (2011) © 2011, Society for Experimental Mechanics
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 62–78, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Reedlunn, B., Daly, S., Hector, L., Zavattieri, P. and Shaw, J. (2013), Tips and Tricks for Characterizing Shape Memory Wire Part 5: Full-Field Strain Measurement by Digital Image Correlation. Experimental Techniques, 37: 62–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1567.2011.00717.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2011
- Received: August 25, 2010; accepted: November 29, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!