Ambient Vibration Measurements of the Bosphorus Suspension Bridge by Total Station and GPS
Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
Experimental Techniques (2011) © 2011, Society for Experimental Mechanics
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 16–23, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Erdoğan, H. and Gülal, E. (2013), Ambient Vibration Measurements of the Bosphorus Suspension Bridge by Total Station and GPS. Experimental Techniques, 37: 16–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1567.2011.00723.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
- Received: August 6, 2010; accepted: December 20, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!