Editor's Note: This article is part of the ET Feature Series on Nanomechanical Characterization of Materials by Nanoindentation (instrumented indentation testing) which lends itself to testing small volumes of material. This series features articles describing the main experimental technique(s), background theory and data reduction, testing of polymers and low-k thin films. Additionally, most recent developments in these techniques will be addressed throughout the series. Series editor: Ibrahim Miskioglu, Michigan Technological University.
Measuring the Complex Modulus of Polymers by Instrumented Indentation Testing
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2011
© 2011, Agilent Technologies. Experimental Techniques (2011) © 2011, Society for Experimental Mechanics
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 55–61, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Hay, J. and Herbert, E. (2013), Measuring the Complex Modulus of Polymers by Instrumented Indentation Testing. Experimental Techniques, 37: 55–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1567.2011.00732.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2011
- Received: August 12, 2010; accepted: January 11, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!