Using Direct Linear Transformation Method in X-Ray Photogrammetry and an Illustrative Study
Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
© 2011, Selcuk University. © 2011, Society for Experimental Mechanics
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 21–25, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Goktepe, A. and Kocaman, E. (2012), Using Direct Linear Transformation Method in X-Ray Photogrammetry and an Illustrative Study. Experimental Techniques, 36: 21–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1567.2011.00740.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
- Received: April 2, 2010; accepted: February 2, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!