Analysis under Vibrations of Optical Linear Encoders Based on Different Scanning Methods Using an Improved Experimental Approach
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
© 2011, Society for Experimental Mechanics
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 35–47, November/December 2012
How to Cite
López, J., Artés, M. and Alejandre, I. (2012), Analysis under Vibrations of Optical Linear Encoders Based on Different Scanning Methods Using an Improved Experimental Approach. Experimental Techniques, 36: 35–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1567.2011.00749.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Received: May 17, 2010; accepted: February 10, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!