Fatigue Behavior of Inflated Woven Compound Pocket Fabrics
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
© 2011, Society for Experimental Mechanics
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 27–34, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Alali, M., Drean, J.-Y., Tulemat, M.A. and Osselin, J.-F. (2013), Fatigue Behavior of Inflated Woven Compound Pocket Fabrics. Experimental Techniques, 37: 27–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1567.2011.00750.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Received: May 3, 2010; accepted: February 13, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!