A Microcontroller-Based Measurement System for Human Response to Visual and Hearing Stimulations
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2011
© 2011, Society for Experimental Mechanics
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 5–12, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Rehman, M., Abdul Mujeebu, M., Cheng, Y.S. and Abu Al Aish, A. (2012), A Microcontroller-Based Measurement System for Human Response to Visual and Hearing Stimulations. Experimental Techniques, 36: 5–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1567.2011.00763.x
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2011
- Received: February 22, 2010; accepted: April 26, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!