Wavelet-Aided Multivariate Outlier Analysis to Enhance Defect Contrast in Thermal Images
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2011
© 2011, Society for Experimental Mechanics
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 28–37, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Manohar, A. and Lanza di Scalea, F. (2014), Wavelet-Aided Multivariate Outlier Analysis to Enhance Defect Contrast in Thermal Images. Experimental Techniques, 38: 28–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1567.2011.00771.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2011
- Received: February 11, 2011; accepted: May 13, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!