Eliminating Noise Effects of Holographic Vibration Analysis in Modal Assurance Criteria Calculations
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
© 2011, Society for Experimental Mechanics
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 5–10, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Stetson, K.A. (2014), Eliminating Noise Effects of Holographic Vibration Analysis in Modal Assurance Criteria Calculations. Experimental Techniques, 38: 5–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1567.2011.00782.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Received: February 10, 2011; accepted: July 25, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!