An Approach to Reduce Experiments Quantity: A Case Study on Thermal Aspects of Creep Feed Grinding Process
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
Experimental Techniques (2011) © 2011, Society for Experimental Mechanics
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 6–15, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Sedighi, M., Babaei, A. and Afshari, D. (2013), An Approach to Reduce Experiments Quantity: A Case Study on Thermal Aspects of Creep Feed Grinding Process. Experimental Techniques, 37: 6–15. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1567.2011.00785.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Received: August 10, 2010; accepted: July 13, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!