Influence of the Loading System on Mode I Delamination Results in Carbon–Epoxy Composites
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2011
© 2011, Society for Experimental Mechanics
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 53–58, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Viña, J., Argüelles, A., López, A., Mollón, V. and Bonhomme, J. (2014), Influence of the Loading System on Mode I Delamination Results in Carbon–Epoxy Composites. Experimental Techniques, 38: 53–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1567.2011.00793.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2011
- Received: August 30, 2011; accepted: October 3, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!