Study of the Effects on Turbocharger Performance Generated by the Presence of Foreign Objects at the Compressor Intake
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
© 2011, Society for Experimental Mechanics
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 30–40, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Serrano, J.R., Tormos, B., Gargar, K.L. and Bouffaud, F. (2013), Study of the Effects on Turbocharger Performance Generated by the Presence of Foreign Objects at the Compressor Intake. Experimental Techniques, 37: 30–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1567.2011.00795.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Received: July 31, 2009; accepted: September 2, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!