Mechanical Characterisation of Aluminium Alloy 7449-T7651 at High Strain Rates and Elevated Temperatures Using Split Hopkinson Bar Testing
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
© 2011, Society for Experimental Mechanics
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 26–34, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Mylonas, G.I. and Labeas, G.N. (2014), Mechanical Characterisation of Aluminium Alloy 7449-T7651 at High Strain Rates and Elevated Temperatures Using Split Hopkinson Bar Testing. Experimental Techniques, 38: 26–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1567.2011.00796.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Received: April 28, 2011; accepted October 24, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!