Mechanical Characterisation of Aluminium Alloy 7449-T7651 at High Strain Rates and Elevated Temperatures Using Split Hopkinson Bar Testing
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2011
© 2011, Society for Experimental Mechanics
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 26–34, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Mylonas, G.I. and Labeas, G.N. (2014), Mechanical Characterisation of Aluminium Alloy 7449-T7651 at High Strain Rates and Elevated Temperatures Using Split Hopkinson Bar Testing. Experimental Techniques, 38: 26–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1567.2011.00796.x
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2011
- Received: April 28, 2011; accepted October 24, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!