Design, Installation and Calibration of a Strain Gauge Structural Monitoring System for a Timber Windmill
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012, Society for Experimental Mechanics
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 45–53, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Hale, J. M. and Chapman, M. M. (2014), Design, Installation and Calibration of a Strain Gauge Structural Monitoring System for a Timber Windmill. Experimental Techniques, 38: 45–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1567.2011.00801.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Received: June 30, 2011;, accepted: October 31, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!