Modelling of the Eﬀect of Process Parameters on Tensile Strength of Friction Stir Welded Aluminium Alloy Joints
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
© 2012, Society for Experimental Mechanics
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 63–71, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Singh, G., Singh, K. and Singh, J. (2014), Modelling of the Eﬀect of Process Parameters on Tensile Strength of Friction Stir Welded Aluminium Alloy Joints. Experimental Techniques, 38: 63–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1567.2012.00808.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Received: February 16, 2011; accepted: December 6, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!