Modelling of the Eﬀect of Process Parameters on Tensile Strength of Friction Stir Welded Aluminium Alloy Joints
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2012
© 2012, Society for Experimental Mechanics
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 63–71, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Singh, G., Singh, K. and Singh, J. (2014), Modelling of the Eﬀect of Process Parameters on Tensile Strength of Friction Stir Welded Aluminium Alloy Joints. Experimental Techniques, 38: 63–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1567.2012.00808.x
- Issue online: 23 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2012
- Received: February 16, 2011; accepted: December 6, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!