A New Methodology to Evaluate Engine Ignition Systems in High Density Conditions
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012, Society for Experimental Mechanics
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 17–28, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Payri, R., Novella, R., Garcia, A. and Domenech, V. (2014), A New Methodology to Evaluate Engine Ignition Systems in High Density Conditions. Experimental Techniques, 38: 17–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1567.2012.00818.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Received: March 7, 2011; accepted: January 13, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!