Experimental Investigation of Polymeric Foam and Grooves Effects on Crashworthiness Characteristics of Thin-Walled Conical Tubes
Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
© 2012, Society for Experimental Mechanics
How to Cite
Damghani Nouri, M. and Rezvani, M.J. (2012), Experimental Investigation of Polymeric Foam and Grooves Effects on Crashworthiness Characteristics of Thin-Walled Conical Tubes. Experimental Techniques. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1567.2012.00825.x
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
- Received: July 13, 2011; accepted: February 25, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!