Experimental Investigation of Polymeric Foam and Grooves Effects on Crashworthiness Characteristics of Thin-Walled Conical Tubes
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2012
© 2012, Society for Experimental Mechanics
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 54–63, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Damghani Nouri, M. and Rezvani, M.J. (2014), Experimental Investigation of Polymeric Foam and Grooves Effects on Crashworthiness Characteristics of Thin-Walled Conical Tubes. Experimental Techniques, 38: 54–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1567.2012.00825.x
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!