Temperature Dependence of Zero Point in Force Transducers: Material Properties of Strain Gages Causing Such Dependence
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
Experimental Techniques (2012) © 2012, Society for Experimental Mechanics
How to Cite
Yi, J.H. (2012), Temperature Dependence of Zero Point in Force Transducers: Material Properties of Strain Gages Causing Such Dependence. Experimental Techniques. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1567.2012.00841.x
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Received: November 1, 2011; accepted: May 13, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!