Shape Factor for Glass-Reinforced Plastic Pipes With Noncircular Shapes Under Diametral Loading – An Experimental Study
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012, Society for Experimental Mechanics
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 64–69, July/August 2015
How to Cite
Seibi, A.C., Kalfat, I., Molki, A., Webb, T. and Flores, R. (2015), Shape Factor for Glass-Reinforced Plastic Pipes With Noncircular Shapes Under Diametral Loading – An Experimental Study. Experimental Techniques, 39: 64–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1567.2012.00861.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2015
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!