Determination of Horizontal Movements by Static Deformation Models: A Case Study on the Mining Area
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012, Society for Experimental Mechanics
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 70–81, November/December 2015
How to Cite
Kayikci, E. T. and Yalcinkaya, M. (2015), Determination of Horizontal Movements by Static Deformation Models: A Case Study on the Mining Area. Experimental Techniques, 39: 70–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1567.2012.00869.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2015
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!