Are Geographical Indications a Wise Strategy for Developing Country Farmers? Greenfields, Clawbacks and Monopoly Rents
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Journal of World Intellectual Property
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 353–367, September 2011
How to Cite
Yeung, M. T. and Kerr, W. A. (2011), Are Geographical Indications a Wise Strategy for Developing Country Farmers? Greenfields, Clawbacks and Monopoly Rents. The Journal of World Intellectual Property, 14: 353–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1796.2011.00423.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!