Can Shari'a be a Deterrent for Intellectual Property Piracy in Islamic Countries?
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Journal of World Intellectual Property
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 441–466, November 2011
How to Cite
El-Bialy, N. and Gouda, M. (2011), Can Shari'a be a Deterrent for Intellectual Property Piracy in Islamic Countries?. The Journal of World Intellectual Property, 14: 441–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1796.2011.00428.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!