International Norms for Compulsory Licensing and the Indian Copyright Law
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Journal of World Intellectual Property
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 26–50, January 2012
How to Cite
Agitha, T. G. (2012), International Norms for Compulsory Licensing and the Indian Copyright Law. The Journal of World Intellectual Property, 15: 26–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1796.2011.00432.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!