A Post-SOPA (Stop Online Piracy Act) Shift in International Intellectual Property Norm Creation
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Journal of World Intellectual Property
Volume 15, Issue 5-6, pages 379–388, December 2012
How to Cite
Yoder, C. (2012), A Post-SOPA (Stop Online Piracy Act) Shift in International Intellectual Property Norm Creation. The Journal of World Intellectual Property, 15: 379–388. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1796.2012.00443.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!