“You Were Interested in Him as a Person?”: Rhythms of Domination in the Kennedy Smith Rape Trial
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 55–93, January 1997
How to Cite
Matoesian, G. M. (1997), “You Were Interested in Him as a Person?”: Rhythms of Domination in the Kennedy Smith Rape Trial. Law & Social Inquiry, 22: 55–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.1997.tb00302.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!