Inconsistency, Contradiction, and Complete Confusion: The Everyday Life of the Law of Slavery
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 405–433, April 1997
How to Cite
Johnson, W. (1997), Inconsistency, Contradiction, and Complete Confusion: The Everyday Life of the Law of Slavery. Law & Social Inquiry, 22: 405–433. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.1997.tb00878.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!