Special thanks to Sheila Fitzpatrick, Kirsten Fischer, David Hoffmann, Peter Holquist, Yannis Kotsonis, James H. Johnson, and Christoph Neidhart for their valuable comments on earlier drafts of this work. Funding for this research was provided by the University of Chicago Russian Exchange Program, the American Council of Teachers of Russian (ACTR), the International Research and Exchanges Board (IREX), and Fulbright-Hays.
Victim Talk: Defense Testimony and Denunciation Under Stalin
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 637–654, July 1999
How to Cite
Alexopoulos, G. (1999), Victim Talk: Defense Testimony and Denunciation Under Stalin. Law & Social Inquiry, 24: 637–654. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.1999.tb00144.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!