Thanks to Phil Frickey for helpful suggestions on an earlier draft.
Stretching the Adjudicative Paradigm: Another Look at Judicial Policy Making and the Modern State
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 751–770, July 1999
How to Cite
Farber, D. A. (1999), Stretching the Adjudicative Paradigm: Another Look at Judicial Policy Making and the Modern State. Law & Social Inquiry, 24: 751–770. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.1999.tb00147.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!