Ellen Berrey is a doctoral student in the Department of Sociology at Northwestern University (email@example.com).
Rights of Inclusion: Integrating Identity at the Bottom of the Dispute Pyramid
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2007
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 233–260, March 2007
How to Cite
Berrey, E. and Beth Nielsen, L. (2007), Rights of Inclusion: Integrating Identity at the Bottom of the Dispute Pyramid. Law & Social Inquiry, 32: 233–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.2007.00057.x
Laura Beth Nielsen is a Research Fellow at the American Bar Foundation and Assistant Professor of Sociology and Law at Northwestern University (firstname.lastname@example.org). The authors contributed equally to this essay.
Like Engel and Munger, the authors presented earlier iterations to our “subjects,” David Engel and Frank Munger, as well as Ben Fleury-Steiner, Steve Hoffman, and Robert Nelson, who generously provided valuable feedback that improved this article dramatically.
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!