Kevin E. Davis is Professor of Law at New York University School of Law. He can be reached at email@example.com.
Taking the Measure of Law: The Case of the Doing Business Project
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2007
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 1095–1119, December 2007
How to Cite
Davis, K. E. and Kruse, M. B. (2007), Taking the Measure of Law: The Case of the Doing Business Project. Law & Social Inquiry, 32: 1095–1119. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.2007.00088.x
Michael B. Kruse is an Associate at Hunton & Williams.
We would like to thank Helen Hershkoff, Daniel Hulsebosch, Lewis Kornhauser, Liam Murphy, Carlos Rosenkrantz, David Trubek, Frank Upham, an anonymous reviewer, and members of the audience in presentations at the Fundação Getúlio Vargas, São Paulo, the 10th Latin American and Caribbean Law and Economics Association Conference, New York University School of Law, and the Comparative Law and Economics Forum 2007 for helpful comments and conversations. Support from the Filomen D’Agostino and Max E. Greenberg Research Fund at the New York University School of Law is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!