Daniel Givelber is a Professor of Law at Northeastern University's School of Law and can be contacted at email@example.com.
Judges and Juries: The Defense Case and Differences in Acquittal Rates
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
© 2008 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 31–52, March 2008
How to Cite
Givelber, D. and Farrell, A. (2008), Judges and Juries: The Defense Case and Differences in Acquittal Rates. Law & Social Inquiry, 33: 31–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.2008.00093.x
Amy Farrell is the Associate Director of the Institute on Race and Justice and a Principal Research Scientist in the College of Criminal Justice at Northeastern University, and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Issue published online: 29 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
Vol. 33, Issue 2, 573, Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!