David F. Greenberg is Professor of Sociology at New York University.
Siting the Death Penalty Internationally
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
© 2008 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 295–343, June 2008
How to Cite
Greenberg, D. F. and West, V. (2008), Siting the Death Penalty Internationally. Law & Social Inquiry, 33: 295–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.2008.00105.x
Valerie West is Assistant Professor of Law and Police Science at John Jay College.
Direct correspondence to the first author at email@example.com. We are grateful to Slawomir Redo, James Galbraith, Robert Barro, Michael Ross, Maria Stylianidou, Margaret Lewis, and Jaw-perng Wang for assistance with data acquisition; to Margaret Lewis for a translation from Chinese; and to Mikaela Arthur, Vanessa Barker, Aaron Beim, Christian Boulanger, Michela Bowman, Stephanos Bibas, Neil Caren, Vivek Chibber, Theodore Christianson, Deborah Denno, Thomas Ertmann, David Garland, Evi Girling, Maria Los, Gerald Marwell, Dario Melossi, Rene Römkens, Joachim Savelsberg, Mildred Schwartz, Franklin Zimring, and the anonymous referees for helpful questions, comments, and suggestions. Earlier versions of this article were presented at the annual meetings of the American Sociological Association in Anaheim, California and the Law and Society Association in Budapest, Hungary, both in 2001.
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!