Susan Munkres is Assistant Professor of Sociology at Furman University. Please direct all correspondence regarding this article to the author at email@example.com. The author would like to thank the many people who contributed to the development of this article: Kelly Besecke, Nina Eliasoph, Paul Lichterman, Dan Lipson, Lyn MacGregor, and Jason Van Driesche, as well as the anonymous referees for Law & Social Inquiry, particularly Referee A.
Claiming “Victim” to Harassment Law: Legal Consciousness of the Privileged
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
© 2008 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 447–472, June 2008
How to Cite
Munkres, S. A. (2008), Claiming “Victim” to Harassment Law: Legal Consciousness of the Privileged. Law & Social Inquiry, 33: 447–472. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.2008.00109.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!