Rebecca Hollander-Blumoff is an Associate Professor at Washington University School of Law. Address correspondence to email@example.com.
Procedural Justice in Negotiation: Procedural Fairness, Outcome Acceptance, and Integrative Potential
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2008
© 2008 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 473–500, June 2008
How to Cite
Hollander-Blumoff, R. and Tyler, T. R. (2008), Procedural Justice in Negotiation: Procedural Fairness, Outcome Acceptance, and Integrative Potential. Law & Social Inquiry, 33: 473–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.2008.00110.x
Tom R. Tyler is a University Professor at New York University in the Department of Psychology and School of Law.
The authors acknowledge with gratitude the support of Peggy Cooper Davis, the Lawyering Program at New York University, Oscar Chase, Samuel Estreicher, the Institute of Judicial Administration at New York University, and Washington University School of Law.
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!