Amy J. Cohen is an assistant professor of law at The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. For comments, conversation, and generous reading, I wish to thank David Barron, Bob Bordone, James Brudney, Cindy Burack, Tommy Crocker, Ellen Deason, Christopher Honeyman, Garry Jenkins, Genevieve Lakier, Ed Lee, Debby Merritt, Michael Moffitt, Peter Shane, Barry Shank, William Simon, Marc Spindelman, Susan Sturm, Annecoos Wiersema, and especially Janet Halley and Ilana Gershon. I would also like to thank Susan Landrum for research assistance, Dean Nancy Rogers for her support through the Moritz College of Law Summer Research Fund, The Ohio State University Office of International Affairs for a faculty travel grant to Thailand, and Sabrina Gyorvary and the Earthrights Mekong School community for generously engaging me in their work.
Negotiation, Meet New Governance: Interests, Skills, and Selves
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
© 2008 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 501–562, June 2008
How to Cite
Cohen, A. J. (2008), Negotiation, Meet New Governance: Interests, Skills, and Selves. Law & Social Inquiry, 33: 501–562. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.2008.00111.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!